This is an incomplete list of resources that may be helpful when you use the Clean programming language.
Syntax highlighting, editor plugins, etc.
- Radboud: Functional Programming 1/2 (pre-Haskell); Functional Programming for Artificial Intelligence students
- Radboud: Advanced Programming
- Eötvös Loránd
- clean-and-itasks: Radboud gitlab group
- clean-code-generator: the code generator
- clean-compiler: the compiler
- clean-dynamic-system: the dynamics linker and other related tools and libraries
- clean-ide: the IDE, cpm
- clean-language-report: old and new versions of the language report
- clean-libraries: StdEnv, StdLib, Generics, TCPIP, ArgEnv, Directory, ObjectIO, Hilde, and many others
- clean-run-time-system: the runtime system
- clean-tools: clm, elf_linker, htoclean